Diploma courses are short-term courses that provide vocational and training-based education to students, in a particular discipline. It is typically thought of as being comparable to the first year of a degree. HND, which stands for Higher National Diploma, is a level five qualification that is equal to two-thirds of a bachelor’s degree with honours.
HND is popular among students who want to have a very specilised set of skills and knowledge pertaining to the field in which they want to work in. Students with an HND certification stand the chance to make a choice, either to join the workforce in their desired occupation right away, as they are already taught the practical and technical aspects of the work, or study further in a degree course.
But before it is time to make this choice, the students have to finish their HND course and get their HND certification, and for that to happen the students must submit their assignments; the elaborate piece of academic paper that is submitted by the students towards the end of their academic program. Now, Diploma assignments UK is a registered, hence trustworthy, firm that provides several services of academic assistance to students.
If you are typing in your search engine the search words “Assignment Help UK”, or “HND Assignment Help”, then you must have come across the name Diploma Assignments UK. The professionals in the area of academic research and writing, who work for Diploma Assignments UK, provide top-class academic assistance to students. These very professionals are going to try and elaborately answer the question – “How to write a conclusion for the HND diploma assignment?”
A conclusion is a very last chapter or section of your assignment. It is written with the aim to summarise your whole paper. It should be brief and engaging, and it should clearly explain your major findings and how your research problem was solved or at the very least, addressed.
The following are the ways in which you can write a conclusion for an HND diploma assignment:
- Remind The Reader Of The Assignment Topic: Since the conclusion forms the last chapter or last section of your assignment, the reader might forget the exact name of the topic of the assignment that they are reading. It will be wise to mention the complete title, and tagline, once again in the conclusion section.
- Restate The Aim And Objectives Of the Assignment: The aim of the assignment is to be able to address the topic of the assignment, but the objectives refer to the steps undertaken to achieve the aim of the assignment. Restate the aim and the objective of the assignment.
- Briefly Explain The Research Methodology: Quickly summarise the types of data (primary, secondary; qualitative, quantitative, etc.) you collected for your assignment, and the methods you used to collect this data.
- Reiterate Your Findings: The results of the research conducted by you are referred to as the findings. Very objectively describe to your readers the findings of the research that you undertook.
- Describe The Analysis You Made: Based on the results of the research, you will have come up with an analysis. You have to concisely write about the analysis you made and how it addresses the issue of your topic.
- Explain The Significance Of Your Study: At this point, the readers would like to know what difference your assignment makes in your field of study. Basically, you have to explain to your readers what happens after you have solved the problem or answered the question that forms the topic of your assignment.
- Acknowledge The Shortcomings And Limitations Of Your Assignment: Almost every academic paper ever written will have certain limitations. In order for your readers to have a well-rounded understanding of your assignment, and to maintain transparency with them, you have to acknowledge the limitations of your research. While you are at it, you must also explain how the limitation affects the findings of your research and what can be done about it.
- Explain The Potential Of Further And Future Study On Your Assignment: Just like you must have used the relevant academic paper of other people, your academic paper can also be used as a source of secondary information by others. Apart from that, your paper can be expanded further by other researchers and writers. Tell your readers the scope of further expansion of your study and the value it would have, as a source of secondary data for other academic writers.
- Touch Up On The References And Citations: Generally, this forms a separate chapter in the assignment. Regardless of whether your assignment has a separate chapter of references and citations or not, you can touch up very briefly on the major pieces of secondary data that have been used, that came from other people’s papers.
- Conclude Warmly On A Positive Note: By this stage, you are supposed to have covered all of your bases. Now, you need to conclude the Conclusion Chapter of your assignment on a positive note and with warm regards to your readers for making it the last chapter of your assignment.
These are the steps you need to follow in order to write a good conclusion for your HND Diploma Assignment.