HND is a very popular and efficiently structured practical based educational qualification offered by the British government; and a few other governments around the world. It was introduced for the very first time in England and Wales, in the years 1920.
HND stands for Higher National Diploma, and it followsa “learning by doing” approach. The students have a vast array of HND courses to choose from, such agriculture, carpentry, business studies, computer science, engineering, plumbing etc. HND utilises a more direct approach to impart knowledge and skill in any particular field; they focus on learning the essentials and learning it practically, this in turn helps the students to directly join the work-force at the completion of their diploma.
HND provides a direct route for the students to get into a profession, compared to the universities; hence it is ideal for students who don’t have the resources to pursue a course in the universities. If taken full-time, these vocational courses require two years to finish; if taken part-time, four years.A student can join the final level of bachelor’s degree in the universities, based on the course they pursue, but this is optional.
Just like any other course, in case of an HND course too, a student will have to appear in examinations and submit assignments. An assignment here, refers to a piece of originally and independently written academic writing, that is a part of the coursework of the students.
Writing an assignment is a tedious and tough task to complete; HND assignments are no difficult. The students who enrol in an HND Course, mostly do so because the education provided in these courses are focussed towards securing jobs and making the students a direct member of the work-force; hence most of these students don’t happen to be academically inclined. The students in HND courses find it difficult to choose a topic, conduct research, gather and analyse data, and finally write the assignment eloquently and articulately. This is where Diploma Assignment UK come to their rescue.
Diploma Assignment UK, is a prime quality, professional academic writing service provider that provides Diploma AssignmentHelp to the students pursuing a diploma in any course. Now, the experts ofDiploma Assignment UK have brought to you some tips that will help you write your HND assignment in such a way that it will get you the best grades.
Following are the tips:
- Select a relevant and interesting topic:In order for you to be able to retain your own interest in your assignment you must choose a topic that is interesting to you and relevant with what you have studied, as well as what you want to pursue in the future. Because, assignments are a way to further your own understanding of your subject-matter, choose an assignment topic that has the scope to enhance your knowledge and understanding.
- Conduct preliminary research: As a student of an HND course, you might be inclined to gather a more “hands-on” data, i.e. gather data by primary method, but almost every assignment topic can make use of secondary data as well. Make sure sieve through all the relevant data, and make use of the utmost necessary ones. Try to use both qualitative and quantitative data; but given the straight-forward and concise nature of your discipline, make a lot more use of the quantitative data than the qualitative one.
- Organise the data: While conducting your research you must have jotted down some notes, and gathered plenty of data. It is now time for you to organise that data. Here, you compartmentalise the data based on its source, the method used to collect it and its significance and relevance to your assignment.
- Set a structure for your assignment: Here, you set the tone of your assignment. You have to decide here whether your assignment will be too technical and full of data, or you will use examples and reference and make it more understandable to the layman.You will also make your stance, on your topic very clear, for doing this you must decide which piece of information goes where and unfolds exactly what and how in your assignment.
- Write the first draft: Now that you have structured your assignment, don’t delay writing the first draft of your assignment any further. This step involves putting in as much information as you seem fit; you don’t have to eliminate the extra information just yet.
- Edit the first draft: This is the step where you have to streamline your assignment, and that involves all the superfluous information to be eliminated. Edit your assignment with a sense of detachment, and make it as articulate and concise, and at the same time graspable, as possible.
- Proofread the final draft: After you are done editing your assignment at least a couple of times, you will have created the final draft of the assignment. You need to proofread it a couple of times more, and if you feel like no more changes are required, you can go ahead and submit your work.
The above mentioned tips, if followed stepwise will definitely make the student pursuing an HND course, finish their HND Assignment on time. But we understand that most students join an HND course because they don’t want the hassle of mainstream academic hustle; also most of them part-time jobs or just the pressure of studies etc. and don’t have the time to write their assignment. In situations like this it is advisable that a student should avail the services of a professional academic writing service provider. As mentioned above, Diploma Assignment UK is one such academic writing service providing company that provides Diploma Assignment Help. So feel free to reach out to Diploma Assignment UK, in case you need their assistance.